Details of London's charitable art exhibition

Art for Youth 2020

Due to the current environment, we have had to adapt and take a fresh look at this year's event. As a result, the 2020 event will be entirely online.

Art from a range of budding and established artists will be available to view and purchase from from November 2020.

Unlike some art fairs, where artists can receive as little as 20% commission, Art for Youth London hands 65% of the sale price back to the artist, giving vital support to those struggling in the creative arts right now. The remaining 35% of the sale price is donated to UK Youth.

Look out for the first drop of art landing in November! Prices start from £50.

Please keep me up to date with Art for Youth 2020:

* required field

© Art for Youth London 2020

Logo for the charity UK Youth

Raising funds for 

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter